Producer Online News
TEST- Learn to use EEAugust 6, 2012
Starting September 1, 2011, Short Term Applications will only be processed if they are submitted with the first premium payment. This applies to both online and paper applications.
If the application is received without the first payment, our Member Advisor Team will contact you and/or your client with a reminder that the application can’t be processed until the first payment is received. The earliest effective date will be the day after we receive the first payment. Your clients will have the chance to ask for a new effective date due to the delay.
Please also note:
- These applications will be held pending the first payment
- The New Member Advisor Team will be able to accept payment over the phone so the application can be processed
- If payment should fail or be denied by the bank or credit card company, we’ll continue to process the application and we’ll bill your client once they’re enrolled
- If we don’t receive payment within three days, a letter will be sent to you and your client asking for the payment and we’ll close the application until payment is received.
- Your client will need to return the letter along with the first premium payment.
To help us provide your clients with the best service possible, please be sure they include the first payment with their short term applications.