Producer Online News
Premium payment required with all Short Term applications as of September 1July 20, 2011
Starting September 1, 2011, we will no longer process Short Term applications that are received without a first premium payment.
The earliest effective date will be the day after we get the first premium payment. Members will have the chance to ask for a new effective date due to the delay.
The New Member Advisor Team will call the customer and/or agent to tell them we need the first payment to process the application, and will also tell them of the impact on the effective date caused by a delay in receiving the payment.
Other important procedures:
- These applications will be held pending first premium payment
- The New Member Advisor Team will accept payment to begin application processing
- If payment should fail or be denied by the bank or credit card company, Enrollment will keep processing the application and the member will be billed once they are enrolled in Facets.
- If we do not receive payment within three days, a letter will be sent to the customer and agent asking for the payment and the application will be closed until payment is received.
- The customer will need to return the letter along with the first premium payment.